Friday, May 18, 2007

*laughs at himself*

yeah, so I've done it again.

When will I learn to only post blogs via email?

List of links to check regularly:

python MSN (including telepathy):
here , and here

python telepathy client (gtk):
here

alexreg:
here

theorb:
here

friends:
here

In other news, I didn't get the job at data connection, and decided against the dancing-relationship thang. If the UROP thing falls through, I will probably try to learn German and hack telepathy over the summer. Might stick around for more of aKademy than anticipated if I can get an open-ended train ticket.

And thus concludes my weekly hit of wasting time on the interweb

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's an honor to be included in your list. :)

Noldorin said...

Thanks for putting me on your list... I do wonder how many people are going to view a primarily .NET/Windows blog via this Linux-centered blog (apart from the personal stuff of course). Oh well it's bound to increase my reader count hugely, I'm sure. :D

Anonymous said...

which urop are you going for?