Tuesday, June 05, 2007

First two exams

Yeah, so the first one wasn't so bad, but the second one was tres gash. I was considering dropping my structures supervisor an email, and giving him advanced warning that my mark would be crap.

I just can't wait for it to be over.

Now annoyingly, I'm not actually tired, but I want to get an early night, so I can be up for tomorrow.

What's interesting is that I've not really done any written work in the morning all term. I expect my 3 morning exams will be of a comparable magnitude to the sum total of all other work.

I also need to tune my body. I expect I could perform better mentally if I got myself in shape a bit more. I might take yoga or something next year, and get a rigid routine put together. Could even do it over the summer, weaving hacking and learning German into the mix.

We'll see.

No comments: